Have you got interest in working in sport, health or fitness?
Our Casino Indoor Sports Stadium hosts a variety of sports, events and other recreational activities for people of all ages. We are looking for someone to join the team in assisting and providing support managing the Stadium. This is an opportunity to meet people that have a shared interest in sport and fitness.
About the Role
Casual: Weekend work as required and relief duties
Salary: $27.45 per hour + 25% casual loading
Closing date: 11:30pm Sunday 13 June 2021
Contact: Ben West, Stadium Manager - 0428 624 500
The requirements of the role will be on a relief basis, to maintain and manage the Casino Indoor Sports Stadium.
- Organising and attending some weekend activities held at the Stadium
- Monitoring entry and activities within the Stadium to ensure safety and security procedures are followed
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders including, face-to-face, telephone and online.
- Working as a team player
- Working proactively to deliver the needs of all customers
- General cleaning duties
- Monitoring all bookings, programs and events have the required equipment and are packed away correctly
We are seeking someone who:
- Has experience in a similar working environment
- Holds a valid Working with Children check
- Has a good understanding of WHS requirements and legislation
- A current Class C Driver Licence
- With demonstrated conduct aligned with Council’s corporate behaviours supporting our values
The Richmond Valley local government area is located in the heart of the Northern Rivers region of NSW; around three hours from Brisbane. With it being one of regional NSW's fastest-growing areas, the Richmond Valley provides many reasons to relocate with great lifestyle benefits and the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. The region's community is welcoming and friendly, which is why it has become a popular location for sea and tree changers who have had enough of traffic jams, congestion and long work hours.
Please visit Working With Us for more detail regarding benefits Richmond Valley Council has to offer.
Integrity and Passion
The Way We Do Business
We lead by example. We take responsibility. We do what we say. We embrace change. We are community focused. We are in this together
To express your interest
Once you start your online application, you cannot save and return to it later. You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document and then copy and paste these into the fields below.
- We encourage you to speak with the contact person listed above to understand whether this is the right role for you.
- Complete the questions below, demonstrating your skill, experience and interpersonal suitability for the role. Click "Next".
- Attach your resume. (You may also attach a cover letter - this is optional). The names of your documents should not contain any characters other than letters, numbers and spaces. Click "Next".
- Review your application to ensure everything is correct. Click "Confirm" to submit your application.